MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
weight loss

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weight loss
What are the risks of taking weight loss pills? I've been trying to lose weight recently. I've been really healthy, drinking a lot of water, eating healthy and doing excercise, but my weight never goes down it just stays the same. So i considered weight loss pills. Is it true that after you stop taking them you'll put on weight like crazy? Are they bad for you? I just want to know if its true that you gain weight when you stop taking them, as i dont want to be taking them for the rest of my life. Any info on this would be great. Thanks!

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now