MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eye and earths magnetic field, clear flash explained !?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye and earths magnetic field, clear flash explained !?
Hey, did you know about the magnetic fields of the eyes, I know it exists now, I understod it this evening,
it is fantastic, it explains why palming works, it explains clear flashes.

The eye and the magnetic field of the earth is similar, analogous, every part contains the whole, it is all holographic !!!
Don't you see !!
[Image: earths_magnetic_field.jpg]

Look what the solar wind does to the magnetic field of the earth.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCmifmqoWY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNCmifmqoWY</a><!-- m -->
Wow, there seems to be a analogous lense there which gets thinner, the lense relaxes,
what is this the same analogy as what happens when you palm.
This is fantastic isn't it, do you see the resemblence also ?
The clear flash captured ?

I got the initial input to this idea from:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zIFdCrT00&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3zIFdCr ... re=related</a><!-- m -->
So, I know you will probably have forgotten about this thread, but if you are out there, do you mean that we can cure ourselves with magnets? Seems like an interesting method. Thx
Firelord777 Wrote:So, I know you will probably have forgotten about this thread, but if you are out there, do you mean that we can cure ourselves with magnets? Seems like an interesting method. Thx

I have not tried magnets, but I know there are people out there that believe in this.

All living things are surrounded by energy fields in some kind of form.
The pranic healing is methods that uses this to cure myopia.
I have tried pranic healing and it relaxes your eyes a lot.
But, relaxation is just one step forward that makes it more easy for you to use your eyes in the right way, that is in a way that enables dynamic relaxation as Bates also has many times argued about.

One interesting thing that I read about was the MRI that uses the fact that water molecules are part of blood, muscles, water is within the whole body. When the water molecules are affected by an electromagnetic field then the molecules all turns into one direction. The molecules are extremely unhappy when they are affected like this. When the electromagnetic field is removed the water molecules sends out energy due to that the water molecules relaxes. The MRI then measures the sent out power. Thus this is a proof that if the body/nervous system is able to function in a natural way (without disturbances) then all parts of the body relaxes at molecule level. So I don't know hoew many molecules there are in the body, but it is a huge huge number and thus the wholeness makes a huge huge impact as well. that is why the wholeness is so important for vision and overall health as well. When you dig into specific details and solve some specific problem there will always turnout to be another problem that also must be solved and so on, and thus the problems get more holistic the more problems you solve, this is because the vision, memory, smell, sound and so on is holographic. Bates was a really genious, because he understod this 100 years ago, with a lot less science known about these things. That is why Bates describes all kinds of exercises that each and all together aims to relax the visual system, memory, imagination as well.

So yes MY answer is that I know the eye is affected by energy fields !
I am really giving palming a chance now, because I have lately realized one or two things.

TEST YOUR VISION AT HOME!
- Free Eye Chart PDFs

• 20 ft, 10 ft, and Near Vision Charts
  • Letters Calibrated to Correct Printed Size
Download Now