MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
vision blogs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vision blogs
I'm going to feature people's vision improvement blogs on the new website I'm working on. I think it will just show snippets of the last few posts by RSS feed, with a link to the blog on another site. So if you haven't started one yet, go ahead and start one at a site like <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wordpress.com">www.wordpress.com</a><!-- w --> or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.blogspot.com">www.blogspot.com</a><!-- w -->, make your first post, and post the link here.

You can kind of keep a blog going in a thread on here like Pikachu has been doing, but a real blog at one of those sites is a lot nicer in that you can get comments on your posts while still keeping your own blog posts the main attraction. And you can potentially get a lot of regular readers, especially once I feature it.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Anyone who has been playing with the idea of keeping a blog, let me encourage you to just do it! I write things I want to remember, to help me reinforce them, or just make sense of them by working my thoughts out in writing. Plus I learn something from almost every comment I get. Thank you if you read it!

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now