MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bothersome Dry Eyes after Swinging

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bothersome Dry Eyes after Swinging
I've recently started NVI techniques especially palming and swinging. I was trying to put in my contacts a few days ago and they just could not go in, they felt so irritating. This was shocking to me because I've been wearing contacts almost everyday for the last 2 - 3 years.

I'm noticing that my eyes are really dry these days. I don't know if they've been dry all along but I never noticed them....or it's the palming and swinging, am I doing them wrong?

What are some remedies you use for dry eyes?
No contact lenses! The shape of the eye, cornea changes as Natural Eyesight is practiced so the contacts will not fit the eye. Contacts that do not fit the eye can scrape, injure the cornea.
Dry eyes often come from insufficient blinking, as most myopes stare. You should be blinking naturally and softly every few seconds, more if it's windy or there is strong sun. Also make sure you are hydrated, and are consuming enough healthy oils (eat walnuts and salmon). Tears are made of a couple of layers, 3 I think, of water and of oil.
Thanks guys. Indeed I don't blink much, I thought I did...but I slyly observed myself while I was chatting with my friend that I rarely blink. Also my sister who wears around -4d specs rarely blinks! Wow...

For the dry eyes, I probably had them all along but I'm just starting to be more conscious of them now that I'm focusing on NVI.

Has anyone tried honey in their eyes? I'm willing to do it but I don't think it's going to be very pleasant. Any thoughts? (I already tried rose water drops in my eyes, they were so cooling but the effect only lasted a while, may be about 30mins)
Eyedrops can destroy the natural 3 layer structure, contents of tears Nancy spoke of and become addictive. Yawn to make extra tears. Eye movement; shifting also helps along with the blinking to activate natural tears. Dry air in the winter, air conditioning, fans in the summer can dry the eyes.

I bet you are still staring somewhat? Lowered eye movement.
Thanks Clark, your insight was very helpful to me.

By the way, really cool that you were taught by Thomas Quackenbush, must have been an awesome experience. What was your eye problem, if you don't mind me asking? Was it myopia too?

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now