MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Central-fixation and myopia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central-fixation and myopia
Hello guys. I have quite big myopia (over -4D with astigmatism) I was wearing glasses for 11 years, since 4.07 I stopped. Now I am trying Bates method. Every morning and evening I am trying to do excersise, palming, reading books (small type - 5pt). But I have a small problem. I wanted to practise central-fixation and "black dot". I can't find place, where I can see top of the letter better than bottom and I can't imagine black dot on the letter. I am not sure if I understand that excerise right. Should I SEE that dot over the letter? Or just imagine in my mind? When I am trying the second way, my eyes are going up and at the end I am looking on wall or even ceiling instead of Snellen's chart.

PS. Can I do this excersise while lying on bed?

Michael

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download