MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Personality resists vision improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality resists vision improvement
Hello,

I was wondering about the affirmations, which I think are aiming at changing our personality.
Dr Martin Brofman's article named 'Vision as a Metaphor' suggests the psychological issues behind visual loss. I now agree so much on this, and in order to improve my vision, I need to change my personality too. The more I move outward and become active, the more my myopia goes away and clear flashes I see.
Wanting to see, means changing your personality and one's kind of interaction with people and the world.

Any comments on this?
A very good book to read is What to Say When You Talk to Your Self by Shad Helmstetter. It's about cognitive behavioral therapy.

Changing to a more positive personality can help in freeing and relaxing your mind, accelerating progress. Smile
Thanks Spock,

I really believe that we should play our life to the very last breath and negative talking does no good and is some kind of suicide.

Elias

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download