MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
small question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
small question
U know those things that covers your eye to make you sleep easeier? well I have one of those and whenever i wear it, it is really comfortable for my eyes, and when i take it off, i instantly get a clear flash, well not really clear, but better then my normal eyesight.

I was just wondering if that would help. It is like palming because i feel comfort and i see complete darkness. but it also has a small pressure on my eye which i read isnt good.

Just checking cause i think if i could keeep it on my eye for the whole night, it can be really benfiicial for me then just palming for 20 min

P.S sorry for any mistakes i had to type this up quick! ;D
Ohh i think i know what you're talking about.  Its those pads with a string behind it so you can strap it over your eyes so that you can sleep easily.  I've wanted one of those to use for palming.  If it gives you clear flashes and makes your eyes comfortable, keep using them.

Also, where do you buy them for a cheap price?
My personal opinion is that palming is more than just covering your eyes.  There was a failed study in the past where subjects had to wear bands over their eyes for certain amount of hours each day.  Short of my surprise, the study had failed.

Palming is NOT just covering your eyes - you get enough of that using your eyelids at night.  It's more to do with providing relaxation and warmth with your palms, as well as unhindered mental thoughts to strengthen the eye-mind connection and promote healing.

Paul
Charles,

Never expect your vision to improve while you sleep. Most people strain their eyes when they sleep, even people with ordinarily good sight. Most of the time I find myself with dreadful vision right after awakening.

As for the eye cover, I would just forget about it and stick to authentic Bates techniques. I've heard that the methods written in his original book are the most efficient, and everything else is less efficient. If you don't get anything out of palming, you probably won't get any permanent benefit out of "palming" with the eye cover. There's a reason why it's called PALMing.

Go and wash your hands in warm water until your hands are nice and hot, dry them, and then go and palm in a comfortable position. I usually palm while squatting on the floor, resting my elbows on my knees. If you feel nervous then go do something else for a few minutes and palm in a different location than where you usually palm. Next, think of something very pleasant, like the best things that have happened to you in your life. Then test your memory or imagination by thinking of a period or small black letter which you have seen before, and imagine it to be moving in various directions. If you can remember it well, your visual field should become completely black.

Have fun!
Jason

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now