MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Bates in my Will

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bates in my Will
Have left Dr. Bates family in my will.
I hope you get your neck issues sorted out. It's starting to sound more serious, the way you're talking. But sure, I'll do what you want with all the stuff. I'm honored that you trust me to handle it.
Site Administrator

"Half of our funny, heathen lives, we are bent double to gather things we have tossed away." - George Meredith
Thanks David! I think the only thing to do is stay away from the chiros. Was getting better til went to this new one last month. Really only wanted x-rays for my doc. Crazy medical people. Chiros always playing ariound with C1, 2.
Dr. Bates grandchildren, great grand children are in my will to preserve the doctors books, magazines

Perfect Sight Without Glasses free download