MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
sun gazing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sun gazing
I just started sun gazing a week ago and i find it really relaxing but i heard that too much exposure to sun light can cause cataract. Is this true? after all my mom just had her cataract surgery so i'm kind of afraid if i end up like her, the next 40 years.
It actually reduces the risk of cataract. Also, saying the sun blinds you in less than a minute is a lie. I have looked at the sun for more than 5 minutes and my eyes are still ok.

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now