MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Personality resists vision improvement

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personality resists vision improvement
Hello,

I was wondering about the affirmations, which I think are aiming at changing our personality.
Dr Martin Brofman's article named 'Vision as a Metaphor' suggests the psychological issues behind visual loss. I now agree so much on this, and in order to improve my vision, I need to change my personality too. The more I move outward and become active, the more my myopia goes away and clear flashes I see.
Wanting to see, means changing your personality and one's kind of interaction with people and the world.

Any comments on this?
A very good book to read is What to Say When You Talk to Your Self by Shad Helmstetter. It's about cognitive behavioral therapy.

Changing to a more positive personality can help in freeing and relaxing your mind, accelerating progress. Smile
Thanks Spock,

I really believe that we should play our life to the very last breath and negative talking does no good and is some kind of suicide.

Elias

5 TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR VISION IMMEDIATELY!

Quickly prove to yourself that vision improvement is possible, with this free PDF download.

Download Now