You don’t have to be good at meditation to get some benefits quickly. Quieting your mind is easily done, for a brief period, given the right conditions and the right focus. It’s worth doing, trust me.
I hope you will listen to my video to help clarify some things, but here is a quick summary of the procedure.
First, relax physically:
- Sit in a comfortable chair
- Close your eyes
- Breathe deeply
- Let your shoulders sag down
- Let yourself become heavy
Then you can quiet your mind:
- Imagine your thoughts dancing in the air
- Let your thoughts drop to the floor
- Do nothing but appreciate the stillness.
Yes, it’s simplistic. But you may be surprised at how well it works if you continue it for several minutes.
Is there something else you do that works? Share below!
Latest posts by David (see all)
- Fear is the Virus - April 5, 2020
- Q&A on Reading – From Bates’s Better Eyesight Magazines - September 30, 2019
- New Book: Optimal Eyesight - September 26, 2019